Thursday, November 4

Penshoppe: The Arrivalist Arrives in Phillipine Fashion Week Highlight

whoaaah... Hi guys, time for the updates of my blog... As I promised you in my last update, I brought you something fresh and newly harvest collection of designer clothing that surely impress your taste... I attended Philippine Fashion Week last saturday October 30, 2010 in which I enjoyed the event specifically the Penshoppe event. From models catwalks upto the after party in which my Girlfrind and I together with our friends are purely excelerate into party mode...
This time, Penshoppe ruled the saturday of Pilippine Fashion Week as this brand arrives on its best collection this 2010, THE ARRIVALIST. Penshoppe is one of the most promising  fashion brand here in our country. I salute this brand as they actually express the newest taste of fashion which suits into the trend of new generations fashionistas.

As I've said, The arrivalist collections are firmly highlight in the event and it was awesome with elegance of designs and styles of suits. These outfits are trendy and expressive.. I love the models, they appeared very elegant and beautiful.


Here are some scope of the event that THE ARRIVALIST of PENSHOPPE can surely touch your heart of Fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment